One ticket for eight conferences
It's not only JPoint that goes entirely online. All of our conferences scheduled for spring and summer will be held online, too. In total, there will be 8 events online:
- JPoint — a conference on Java;
- DotNext — a conference on .NET;
- C++ Russia — a conference on C++;
- Mobius — a conference on mobile development;
- Heisenbug — a conference on testing;
- DevOops — conference on DevOps;
- Hydra — a conference on distributed computing.
In case you are interested in other topics apart from Java development, we have a special offer for you: a single ticket for all 8 conferences.
This option includes:
- 200 speakers from all over the world;
- over 300 activities;
- more than 500 hours of diverse content (talks, interviews, podcasts, discussions);
- dozens of partners, contests and prizes.
A personal Full Pass will cost 300 EUR until the end of April, while a corporate one will cost 600 EUR.
How to get a Full Pass:
- If you have a Full Pass to our offline event, you can replace it with an online Full Pass. To carry out the process, please contact our support via firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have an online ticket, you can easily upgrade it to a Full Pass. Please contact our support via email@example.com
- In case you haven't bought any ticket, please proceed to our registration page. Once you get there, choose Full Pass Personal if you purchase a ticket for yourself or Full Pass Standard if your company compensates it for you.