We'll dive deep into the architecture of Kafka components, discuss pitfalls carefully collected in this presentation and try to understand where different Kafka constraints came from. Expect fair play and no marketing.
Pitfalls covered in this talk can help you answer the following questions:
- What's wrong with the settings (by default)?
- What surprises should our clients be prepared for?
- Why does Kafka need DevOps?
- Lots of settings: is it good or bad?
- What do they forget to mention in the documentation?