Hello! How are you?
We are interested in talks related to the following topics:
- JVM/JDK/VM Runtime (Internals of Java, JDK, OpenJDK, HotSpot, GC, Javac, etc.)
- Java 9/10
- Reactive Java
- DevOps (CI/CD, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef)
- JVM languages (Kotlin, Scala, Clojure, Groovy)
- Microservices/Application architecture and design patterns
- Cloud applications (AWS, Azure, Heroku)
- Frameworks (Spring, Spark, Kafka, ELK, Hibernate, Vaadin)
- Application performance and optimizations
- Big Data/Data processing
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Case studies: Scalable, High-performance, Fault-tolerant systems
- Debugging and Monitoring (New Relic, BPF, Dynatrace)
- Developer Tools (IDE, Profiler, XRebel, Liquibase, Flyway)
- Data storages (PostgreSQL, Druid, Oracle DB, Cassandra, Hazelcast, etc.)
If you’d like to give a talk at the conference, read the memo for speakers.
We reserve the right to edit lexical and grammatical flaws in texts you will send.